Saturday, August 15, 2009

CFA Level II Candidate

As I've been proud to mention before, I've passed my Level I CFA exam this June. Recently, I registered for the Level II exam and my books recently arrived at my home in Toronto. As I'm finishing my internship here in New York, I'll be heading home next weekend. My plan is to begin burning through as much of those books as possible as a primer for my MBA (I've never really read the "suggested reading lists" since elementary school because I always found them to be busy work to calm down nervous over achievers rather than anything useful).

There are a lot of events happening in the week I return to Toronto (which is also the week before school officially starts), however, my goal is similar to my goal in the weeks leading up to the CFA Level I exam (for those of you who remember, I was trying to post 2 to 3 questions / related topics per day).

I will be registering for a CFA prep course with Passmax again, but I'll have to decide what my time commitment and allocation can be outside of my MBA classes which promise to be quite involved (even potentially "free" time will be allocated to extracurricular activities).

Also, in the week following my departure from my internship, I will see what work is cleared for release which I can talk about and discuss what I've been doing for the past summer.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Congrats! Good for you. I wish you well in all your endeavors. By the way, this might interest you too. I ask you to take a look at this unbelievable Educational courses available to all levels of traders, to Alternative Investment Opportunities that will give you massive returns for a small initial investment, you will be on your way to creating multiple streams of income in no time. Have a remarkable day!

Unknown said...

Hi there! I am Piyush. I graduated from a reputed Business SChool in India. I came across your profile in CFA community.

I am going to appear for CFA Level 1 2010. Can you give me some guidance ?

Please Reply..my email id is

piyushrmohanty@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi,

Is there any prep course you can recommend for the level 3 exam?

Thanks,


Kris


p.s. I took Passmax for Level 2 and found it helpful (if anyone is looking for a prep course for L1 or L2), but I am looking for something to help me out with L3.

Raja said...

I got such a good information on this topic its very interesting one. You made a good site and I have found a similar website, please check this one Video Classes