Thursday, June 3, 2010

Electives Bidding Close

Today at 1 pm was the last chance to get your bids in for Round 1 of elective course bidding for next year. I put together a pretty neat spreadsheet (as I'm told MBA students do every year) to mathematically calculate what I should bid based on points available, course competitiveness and my desire to take the course. Results should be released later this week in advance of Round 2 of bidding which happens next week.

Also, I've selected my electives for LBS and have applied to take certain courses. There is a bit more to the process as they want you to have taken Capital Markets before you can select finance courses, but I'll have taken that by the time I get there. Read a few blogs on students going to LBS on exchange from different US schools and their experiences. I must admit, it has shaped my course selection.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

elin said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent.
You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month.
So go ahead and click here
for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.