Tuesday, December 30, 2008

RIM @ $47.36 CND

After the announcement that RIM was going to meet and exceed earnings, the price rose from the $45.52 low to a high the next day of $53.32. This reinforces my belief that the stock is trading about where it should be (I guessed a high of $56 dollars... perhaps a bit optimistic... But *close*. off by about 5%). At $53.32 I would have rated the stock a hold although it clearly should have been a sell rating. However, I believe that the hold rating would be justified in the time frame of 6 to 12 months versus a sell rating to make a quick buck after only a few days.

It's seems like they are doing well... Even hiring people away from Motorola (and having some grief about it... Something I can personally sympathize with).

Rating: Buy @ 47

No comments: