Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rotman Ambassador - Info Session #2

Yesterday, I was asked to present to another group of potential Rotman students. The Rotman recruitment team changed the format a bit where the style of the presentation was more of a conversation and chat with the student rep (me).

I got the opportunity to talk about a variety of topics including the summer internship program we are currently in the thick of recruitment for, our classes as well as the middle east study tour I recently returned from.

The potential incoming group seemed to be very sharp, asking good questions about what it's like to be at Rotman, why I (and some of my peers) choose Rotman and what makes Rotman unique.

Hopefully, we have some new and interesting classmates in the incoming year next year. The recruitment staff had to kick me out of the room because I was having such a good time talking about Rotman to a group of intellegent and driven individuals that I lost track of time.

No comments: