Friday, April 30, 2010

(Half) DONE!

Well, no one said it would be easy. In fact, I'm quite sure everyone was saying it would be really hard. But we finished the operations exam (and by extention first year of our MBA program).

I think everyone generally agrees that Operations Management is the toughest course. And although I'm told engineers are supposed to have an advantage over our classmates when it comes to this course, I think my advantage may have left me when I wasn't looking.

Anyways, the class is heading to a variety of events tonight to celebrate, so I'll probably keep this short. Everyone's energy level has kicked up a notch as people are excited to move on. Some summer jobs are starting straight away on Monday May 3rd. A bunch of us are going on study tours (Latin America study tour flies out tonight and I'm told India study tour flies out this afternoon).

I'm excited to be going on the tour and will certainly keep a better blog post pace than recently.

No comments: