Wednesday, October 14, 2009

International Study Tour - Middle East

I got some good news today from the PSO. I have been selected for the Middle East International Study Tour for course credit with Rotman. I'm very happy with the result. I thought that the interview process was very intense, and as I told my fellow classmates who were applying, I felt like I was competing against a future version of myself (the second years).

The tour promises to be an excellent opportunity for culture exchange as well as to understand global markets. The trip will be preceded by a six week course leading up to the travel itself which will be in the first two weeks of January. This means that I have to have my act together well in advance (because recruitment and interviews will occur immediately).

I am absolutely ecstatic about this and am looking forward to traveling with some very intense students from Rotman. This promises to be an exceptional experience and the preparation begins now.

No comments: