Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Rotman Ambassador - Recruitment Info Session

Today, I was asked to be one of two students acting as Rotman Ambassadors at an evening info session for about 50 prospective students. Jeff Trapp was giving a presentation and the recruitment team asked me to represent first year students.

It was interesting as we were doing the info session in my classroom, and the notes from our earlier lecture on bonds in finance were still on the board. There were some good questions asked by applicants about what to look for in MBA programs, what life is like at Rotman, and how to put together applications.

It was great to pitch the benefits of the Rotman program to a very intelligent crowd and I would hope that my comments have driven them to take a closer look to see if Rotman is a fit for them.

1 comment:

Tag44 said...

Nice post, thanks for the writing and for sharing the very well information here.